July 10, 2012

BACK AT IT - BACK TO SCHOOL CRAFT

I worked like an absolute mad woman a couple of days ago and didn't shower until 4:30! The creative mojo (coined from the awesome Katie King) was definitely flowin' and I was like a teacher on "roids" that afternoon.  I managed to finish two packets and come up with a back to school craftivity on the fly.  It was a one heck of a day I tell ya.  Here's a look-see at the "Back" At It Craft that I created.  It's kind dippy, but I dig it :)




If you aren't quite sure what that is up there, it's a backpack.  Quick . . . look at it again.  Now . . . do ya see it?  It comes with a cute little writing activity too.  I slapped this in my TPT Shop if you are interested.  I think it will make a super cute first week bulletin board.



If you couldn't tell, I did pre-write that ditty up top.  How's that for being proactive (long live the 7 Habits)?  Let's just say that I knew my brain would be a little pre-occupied as soon as I landed here in Vegas (case and point - see photo below). 
My husband was crackin' me up  . . .
 we had such a great time hangin' together last night.  
Well, that's it for today my friends.  I just woke up from a nap and I'm off to figure out how to fix my smashed-as-all-get-out bun.  I am matching up with Stephanie from Falling into First and Susan From TGIF (Thank God It's First) a little early tonight.  We've been chattin' together forever and I cannot wait to meet these awesome ladies face to face.  Then, it's on to the Venetian conference rooms for the main event.  I am so excited and a little nervous (shhhh . . . don't tell).  Thanks for visiting - I'll see you very soon.





15 comments:

  1. So jealous that you're in Vegas...have fun!
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and I'm very jealous. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So LOVE your backpack idea!! It would definitely look great on a bulletin board and it is giving me ideas for what I may want to use for my own bulletin boards. :) Have fun in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you are having a great time in Vegas! Have one of the yummy looking drinks for me! :)

    Delighted in Second

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eek Kelley!! I love your craftivity!! I hope you continue having a blast in Vegas!! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  6. For the record, I totally knew it was a backpack!!! Have fun in Vegas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun!!!!!!!! Have a wonderful time!!!!! Love the backpack!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea! Just posted on Craft Gossip!!

    http://lessonplans.craftgossip.com/?p=6639

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute backpack and precious pic of you! Have a great time in Vegas!!


    Laura
    Peace, Love, and First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so cute! I love this idea and will share it with my primary friends!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Layla
    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  11. The backpack is adorable!! And definitely recognizable as a backpack!! ;)
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  12. THat's a great backpack, you really deserve a rest now. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your blog! It looks like you have such great ideas! I'm your newest follower!

    Erin
    Elementary Adventure

    ReplyDelete

 

Website Design By | Sour Apple Studio | All Rights Reserved